Is keto diet right for you??
It’s no surprise that the majority of conversations surrounding nutrition and wellness have a way of turning into something along the lines of,“Have you tried this diet yet?” And at some point or another, we’ve all heard of the keto diet; however, there’s still a large amount of confusion and misinformation floating around what it actually is, and more importantly, who and what it’s actually good for.
On the podcast today, Erin Murray and I break down what keto is and the best practices for being keto in the real world. We then unpack the difference between being fully keto versus low carb and what a typical day looks like in the life of someone who is keto. And just like anything else, there are pros and cons that the two of us lay out and dissect for you.
Tune in to discover what keto is and if it’s the right option for you 💪
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- [03:35] What actually is keto?
- [04:50] The distinction between being keto versus low carb
- [08:00] What does it actually look like and how do you execute being fully keto in the real world?
- [11:49] Average side effects of being keto
- [13:40] What is the performance fuel of being strong, jacked and powerful?
- [14:20] Where/when being keto makes sense
- [18:28] What are the pros and cons of going keto?
- [23:40] Common misunderstandings around the keto diet
- [24:50] Is going keto the right option for you?
PLUS Whenever you're ready... here are 3 ways we can help you improve your physique, health and performance.
👋 Follow me on Instagram
I share tips every day to help you dial in your training and nutrition, so you can look good, move well and perform your best -- Click here to hang with me on Instagram.
🎙Listen to the podcast.
It's the #1 place to get strategies, tactics and quick wins to help you level up your physique, health and performance -- Click here to listen.
💪🏼 Join a 12 Week Rapid Results Program Cohort - next cohort starts Monday, 10/17 (limited to 8 people)
If you'd like to work directly with me and my team to transform your physique, health and performance in 90 days, join a Rapid Results Program cohort. We only bring on new clients 1x/month and limit spots to 8 people -- Click here to book a call and learn more.