I know you are putting in the work day in and day out in the gym to look and perform better. I’ve given out many of my nutrition tips on IG, and while those tips are helpful, to take your physique, health and performance to the next level you need an entire system for nutrition and recovery.
To help you out, I brought back to the podcast my buddy Dr. Mike T Nelson, the creator of the Flex Diet Certification, to break down his metabolic flexibility system… And the idea behind it is simple - how can you use fats to help with body composition and then use carbs to dominate in the gym? Well that’s what we break down for you today on the podcast. So, listen in to discover how to use metabolic flexibility to more efficiently build muscle and improve your performance.
- Explore Dr. Mike’s website here: https://miketnelson.com/tag/flex-diet/
- Follow Dr. Mike on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/drmiketnelson/
- Learn more about the Flex Diet Certification here: https://tinyurl.com/yart6837
- Follow James Cerbie here: https://www.instagram.com/jamescerbie/
- Follow Rebel here: https://www.instagram.com/therebelperformance/
- Join our Rebel FB group here: https://bit.ly/3KfGk6A
- Want to learn more about the Rebel Performance Training Team? Click here to chat with our team: http://m.me/rebelperf
- Claim your no-risk trial to work with me and my team privately here: https://www.rebel-performance.com/
PLUS: Whenever you're ready... here are 3 ways we can help you unlock total package strength, physique, and athleticism (without being in pain or getting beaten down by injuries).
1. Listen to the podcast.
We release a new episode every Sunday evening where we break down what to do in and outside the gym to help you become the total package (and perform pain-free) - Click here to listen.
2. Buy a pre-made program.
3. Claim your no-risk trial.
Want to work directly with me and my team to find your peak performance, train pain-free, and become a total package athlete in 90 days? Then reply "trial" to this email and I'll send you all the details. Oh, and here's a bunch of reviews if you want to know what real humans think of working with us.