Whether you’re trying to lose weight or gain weight, there will likely come a time when the scale stops moving and you hit a plateau. In these cases, it’s important to know what you need to do and the adjustments you need to make to continue to make progress.
This episode is all about what you need to be doing nutritionally when things stop working. So listen in to discover the steps to take to make the appropriate adjustments to your nutrition plan when things just aren’t moving in the right direction.
What You'll Learn in this Episode:
- [03:40] Thinking of your nutrition as an algorithm
- [05:35] Why you need a clear goal
- [09:25] The first big hurdle for a weight loss client
- [12:00] The importance of reassessing behaviors
- [14:45] Ways to approach adjusting calories
- [16:30] Calorie abundance versus restriction
- [19:42] Nutrition from a muscle/weigh gain approach
- [22:00] Why you need to be hitting your target protein and carbohydrates
- Follow Erin Murray here: https://www.instagram.com/erinsuncommoneats/
- Follow James Cerbie here: https://www.instagram.com/jamescerbie/
- Follow Rebel here: https://www.instagram.com/therebelperformance/
- Join our Rebel FB group here: https://bit.ly/3KfGk6A
- Want to learn more about the Rebel Performance Training Team? Click here to chat with our team: http://m.me/rebelperf
- Claim your no-risk trial to work with me and my team privately here: https://www.rebel-performance.com/
PLUS: Whenever you're ready... here are 3 ways we can help you unlock total package strength, physique, and athleticism (without being in pain or getting beaten down by injuries).
1. Listen to the podcast.
We release a new episode every Sunday evening where we break down what to do in and outside the gym to help you become the total package (and perform pain-free) - Click here to listen.
2. Buy a pre-made program.
3. Claim your no-risk trial.
Want to work directly with me and my team to find your peak performance, train pain-free, and become a total package athlete in 90 days? Then reply "trial" to this email and I'll send you all the details. Oh, and here's a bunch of reviews if you want to know what real humans think of working with us.