With the flashback episodes behind us, this week I sit down with Rebel coaches Keiran Halton and Ryan L’Ecuyer to debrief last month’s training camp. The training camps are an important feature at Rebel Performance because these are the times we get to meet up with all of our athletes to lift, learn, coach, throw down, eat, vibe, and so much more.
The meat and potatoes of the episode are surrounding toxic poop (yes, you will need to tune in to understand the context), how important community is in the training and lifting world (aka being surrounded by people who actually love to lift and train like you do), get out of your own head and stop getting over-coached/over-cued (nailing your setup is the crucial step here) Listen in to hear our biggest takeaways from the weekend and why it's a no brainer you should be at the next one.
What You'll Learn in this Episode:
- [02:28] Being stalked by advertisements
- [05:17] The toxic poop guy
- [14:28] Biggest takeaways from the weekend
- [17:53] The difference between an emotional support system and a fitness support system
- [21:22] The variability in squat patterns and understanding where the load is
- [23:42] Finding and feeling the bench more
- [25:16] Overthinking coaching cues
- [32:18] The downfall of chasing complexity
- [34:25] The benefit of a hybrid style training
- Explore our free training samples here: https://app.rebel-performance.com/training-samples
- Follow James Cerbie on IG here: https://www.instagram.com/jamescerbie/
- Follow Keiran Halton on IG here: https://www.instagram.com/halton_performance/
- Follow Ryan L’Ecuyer on IG here: https://www.instagram.com/lacurefit/
- Want to learn more about the Rebel Performance Training Team? Click here to chat with our team: http://m.me/rebelperf
- Claim your 90-day risk-free trial to work with me and my team privately here: https://www.rebel-performance.com/
PLUS: Whenever you're ready... here are 3 ways we can help you unlock total package strength, physique, and athleticism (without being in pain or getting beaten down by injuries).
1. Listen to the podcast.
We release a new episode every Sunday evening where we break down what to do in and outside the gym to help you become the total package (and perform pain-free) - Click here to listen.
2. Buy a pre-made program.
3. Claim your no-risk trial.
Want to work directly with me and my team to find your peak performance, train pain-free, and become a total package athlete in 90 days? Then reply "trial" to this email and I'll send you all the details. Oh, and here's a bunch of reviews if you want to know what real humans think of working with us.