The majority of our athletes we coach have had success in the past building strength, packing on muscle, or improving their power and endurance; however, putting it all together at the same time (while staying pain-free) never felt attainable. Today’s guest, long-time Rebel client, and strength and conditioning coach at Melbourne Strength Culture down in Australia, Jamie Bouziotis (boo-zee-oh-tis), is a testament to the above. Jamie has been training with us for around two years and is bigger, faster, stronger, and better conditioned than ever before. But it hasn't always been that way...
Coming from a fighting background, Jamie had numerous injuries and pain holding back his training and felt like he was stuck going through the motions. I wanted to have Jamie on the show this week because I think that's a story a lot of folks (maybe even you) can relate to... AND I want to show you how we helped him not only get back on track but be better than ever before using tools and strategies like rapid results and feedback, the gamification process, autoregulation, and pinpointing exercise selection.
Listen in to discover the steps we took to help Jamie unlock total package strength, physique, and athleticism so you can implement it in your own training.
What You'll Learn in this Episode:
- [05:46] Jamie’s training prior to coming on board with Rebel
- [06:25] The challenges involved in transitioning from fighting to lifting
- [09:54] Finding short-term purpose in a long-term process
- [11:42] Understanding the type of programming enhanced athletes need
- [14:13] The gamification process of programming
- [17:20] Benefits of an autoregulation protocol
- [19:07] The big rocks that separate Rebel’s process from others
- [23:24] Exercise execution and the influence of position
- [26:38] Why good programming is all through the lens of fatigue management
- [28:33] The handful of variables for programming a big movement
- [34:10] Where to find Jamie
- Explore our free training samples here: https://www.rebel-performance.com/training-templates/
- Follow James Cerbie here: https://www.instagram.com/jamescerbie/
- Follow Jamie on IG here: https://www.instagram.com/jamiebouz/?hl=en
- Check out Melbourne Strength Culture’s website here: https://bit.ly/3uccusC
- Follow Melbourne Strength Culture on IG here: https://bit.ly/3L3ZRql
- Check out Melbourne Strength Culture’s podcast here: https://bit.ly/3wjGC80
- Follow Rebel here: https://www.instagram.com/therebelperformance/
- Join our Rebel FB group here: https://bit.ly/3KfGk6A
- Want to learn more about the Rebel Performance Training Team? Click here to chat with our team: http://m.me/rebelperf
- Claim your 90-day risk-free trial to work with me and my team privately here: https://www.rebel-performance.com/
PLUS: Whenever you're ready... here are 3 ways we can help you unlock total package strength, physique, and athleticism (without being in pain or getting beaten down by injuries).
1. Listen to the podcast.
We release a new episode every Sunday evening where we break down what to do in and outside the gym to help you become the total package (and perform pain-free) - Click here to listen.
2. Buy a pre-made program.
3. Claim your 90-day risk-free trial.
Want to work directly with me and my team to find your peak performance, train pain-free, and become a total package athlete in 90 days? Then reply "trial" to this email and I'll send you all the details. Oh, and here's a bunch of reviews if you want to know what real humans think of working with us.